Monday, August 4, 2008

Top Child Stars!

The Jonas Brothers- Earned a total of 12,000,000 in 2007

Quotes:
Kevin:I don't think I'd ever reject anyone...

Joe:Sometimes the only way to win is to die trying.

One thing they don't have out here in California is Rita's Italian Ices. We used to have one right next to our house and it was so good!

'I Love You' isn't something to say too quickly. It's not just a word, though a lot of guys will just throw it out there. Being in love is when things are going so well that happiness is beyond belief. You're 200 percent happy and excited.

Nick:It doesn't matter if the world is pulling you down. With Christ you have everything.

Live like you're at the bottom even if your at the top.

I'm pretty crazy about the Yankees. When I can't actually watch a game, I TiVo it. I am also a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan. I don't tell many people that because I will get made fun on because I'm from New Jersey!

The good thing about Joe is that he's the craziest person I've ever met in my life. And the worst thing about Joe is that he's the craziest person I've ever met in my life. Kevin is really good at staying focused on guitar. But there's nothing really bad about Kevin.

On all the tours we've done, we've gone from school in the morning to radio, we go to lunch with someone that's important, then go do a show, do a singing, go to bed. It never stops

You've got to avoid situations that make you uncomfortable.

It sounds funny, but my biggest fear is that I'm not perfect. I'm a perfectionist, and I get upset when things go wrong or when I don't do well. I used to be very uptight, but I've learned to loosen up

Dakota Fanning-Makes about $4,000,000 about each big movie.

Quotes:

I've always wanted to be an actress, ever since I was a little girl. I've always played the mom and I play my sister as the daughter. I wanted to be an actress on television and movies instead of just around the house.

"Working with him, I loved every minute of it. I couldn't wait to see him everyday. He's one of the best actors in the world and I loved observing him." - on working with Denzel Washington on Man on Fire (2004).

I think Orlando Bloom is cute. I met him at an awards show. I was actually nominated and I won that one. When I went up on stage, they didn't have a step for me to step on at the Critics' Choice Award so he had to hold me up. He held me for a LONG, LONG time!

I've been very lucky enough to do all kinds of movies. All the movies that I've done have been very different and all the characters I've done have been very different. I feel very lucky to have been able to do the movies that I've done.

I want to keep acting. I want to go to college, sure, but I really want to keep acting right now. It's so fun.

I'm just a normal kid, really. I just love to act.

I learned that it can be very hurtful to talk about others. You know, I read a quote by Oprah Winfrey where she said, "Turn your wounds into wisdom". It's not nice to spread rumors.

Acting is what I love to do. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I don't think of it as work. It's really fun for me. And home-schooling works out perfectly.

It's fun to know what I want to do - you know, when I grow up. I have friends who say, 'Oh, maybe I'll be an astronaut or whatever.' But it's cool to want to do this forever. I knew from my first commercial that I wanted to be an actress.

When I go on a movie set, I'm learning about movies. I learned 100 lessons a day from Steven [Spielberg]. I always think I might not have this opportunity again, so I try to cram a lot of information into my brain.

My dad named me Dakota and my mom came up with my first name Hannah. So it's Hannah Dakota Fanning.

[Talking about Hound dog]: It was a script that I loved and it's, you know, ultimately my decision because I'm playing the character, but of course my mom and my agent read everything, but it was no different then anything else.

I have no problem shooting emotional scenes.

I feel so blessed to have been able to be in War of the Worlds.

I think it's everyones dream to win an Oscar. I'd love just to go to the Oscars and it would be fun. That would be great!

Miley Cyrus- Reportedly made 1 Billion in the projected fiscal year of 2007-2008 selling Hannah Montana Merchandise. Miley gets an unknown percentage of sales.

Quotes:
Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

People actually say Miley mostly because they see Miley mostly on the show. When I have the wig on, they'll say Hannah, but when I don't, they'll say Miley.

I'll be out with my friends and be recognized, and little girls will ask me for my autograph. It is so much fun living out your dream. It, like, totally reflects me 100%.

I'm a big shoe person. Sometimes I'll be punky, the next day I'll be preppy. Every day after work, my mom and I go shopping. My dad is about to kill me. I say, 'We need it, daddy!

I love everything [Jessica Simpson] ever has on! Jessica can definitely come pick me up in her little Mercedes and take me shopping if she wants!

My favorite sport is cheerleading!

My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.

It was hard to leave my school. I've been going to the same school since kindergarten.

The only advice my Dad's given me is: If you ain't having fun, it ain' working, so always have fun with what you're doing. If you don't love it then there's no reason to do it. And don't do it for fame or money- do it because it's something that you feel is right.

THE GRADUATES:

At age 18, Taylor has been Homeschooled, while on tour. She'll graduate in May. Her debut Album sold more then 2.5 million copies-A top 10 for 2007. Her splurge was a million dollar tour bus.

Quotes:
My mom and I have always been really close. She's always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn't have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.

(when asked how she had the courage to walk up to record labels when she was twelve and thirteen) It's because I could never feel the kind of rejection in the music industry that I felt in middle school.

I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.

I think songwriting is the ultimate form of being able to make anything that happens in your life productive. If you get out of a bad relationship that was a complete waste of time, you can write about it and it can become a benefit to your career. How sweet is that?

Well, you know, I never really sit back like 'I'm good enough at this, lets stop working on it.' My attitude has always been if you get better and you see success, that should motivate you to work even harder so thats kind of how I approached everything.

Zac Efron has stolen our hearts, through High School Musical. He's made a banking 3,000,000 from HSM 3, and has deferred admission to USC in 2006. He Graduated in 2006 from Arroyo Grande High School in June 2006.

Quotes from Zac Efron:
The songwriters decided to give Link a cool, upbeat, Elvis-style number, and it's the perfect time for it in the movie. 'Ladies Choice' establishes the connection between Tracy and Link. And it's the kind of number you need in a sixties musical: the rock 'n' roll band at the record hop, with bright colors and backup dancers.

If I had to hear the High School Musical (2006) (TV) songs anymore, I would have jumped off of something really tall. [On why he chose not to do the High School Musical Tour.]

This Heroes star, graduated from Laurel Springs, an online high school in 2007. She rakes in about 30,000+ each episode, but with the help of Candies ads, Neutrogena and other stuff, she's raking in about 5,000,000.

Quotes:
When the camera comes on, I am not Hayden any more, I am Lizzie!

I hate how people say I'm growing up fast.

You go on these Internet blogs and people say the meanest things. I'm a normal person. Just because I'm in the spotlight doesn't mean I'm God's gift to the world. I'm learning and making mistakes just like every other 17-year-old girl out there.

The funny thing is that people see one film like Racing Stripes (2005) or Ice Princess (2005) and all of a sudden, slip me into this category of "that's what she's always involved in" but people don't remember that I did Normal (2003) (TV) with Jessica Lange and Tom Wilkinson for HBO, which was very dramatic. They don't remember that I did Lies My Mother Told Me (2005) (TV) which was the Lifetime film with Joely Richardson and Colm Feore, which was also extremely dramatic. They don't remember that I did Remember the Titans (2000).

I know it's really gory, and a lot of people's stomachs will probably not like me for it, but that is just awesome, just being able to be bloodied up and have different body parts put on. That's right up my alley. It's so awesome.

I think at the age I'm at, it's really hard for a film career, and I'm at a point in my life where I thought it would be a good idea to be a part of a good show and to be able to finish school.

Chris Brown left school in Virginia, but graduated via tutoring. His album sales (Chris Brown went platinum), and touring fattened his wallet to the sum of 18.2 Million. That didn't include income from films Stomp the Yard, and This Christmas.

Quotes:
Haters keep on hating, cause somebody's gotta do it.

(on his relationship with Rihanna) Our relationship is growing. We started off as friends and we're getting a little bit closer now. My mom is real cool about it all. They both have light skin with green eyes, so...but I don't want to let down all my girlfriends, so all the ladies out there, I still love y'all!

Since I'm always working, my best holiday memories are definitely when I can just go home and spend time with my family.

Sometimes, they'll be talking about me on the Internet, but I don't even look at it. And if it's negative, then I don't listen to it.

When I was 12, all I wanted for Christmas was a trampoline or a four-wheeler. I ended up getting both presents for Christmas.

I like low-maintenance girls, but at the same time, classy. She needs to take care of herself. But also be a girl who isn't afraid to get sweaty and play basketball, so it's cool if she's a tomboy.

No comments: