Sunday, August 10, 2008

TWILIGHT...




About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

I some how have been trapped. Trapped seemingly into the plot of this new book series. Just like it was with the Harry Potter Series.

And like everyone said before me, and before I read the book, that I would fall in love with Edward. I thought they'd be wrong, and I wouldn't fall in love with a fictional character. I guess it goes to show how ammenable I am to making my friends right. I have fallen love with not just Edward, but the Cullen family too!

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Peter Facinelli as Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen
Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale

More:

Jackson Rathbone as Jasper
Kellan Lutz as Emmett Cullen

That's why I love it, it is just so good, and wonderful, and everything!

Tune in Later!

<3>


No comments: