Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If My life were a Fairytale......

THE MAN I REALLY LOVE.....


My Family.... The one's I love...

I was adopted, so it was a shock when I found out that Angelina Jolie was my mom and my 'dad' was Brad Pitt. But no matter the differences, I've adjusted quite well.

My Mom and 'Dad'
Maddox Chivan and Pax Thien
Shiloh Nouvel and Zahara Marley

MY ADOPTED FAMILY... WHO THEY'D LOOK LIKE...


Ashton would emmulate my Adopted dad Jarred. They're just so alike. Looks and all.

Heidi and Lauren are just like my mom Kristen, and then my step mom Erika.

Jamie Lynn looks just like Malia, my little sister. Girly, glamorous, but likes to get into trouble sometimes.

Kierra, would be just like Victoria Justice. She looks like her, and acts like her, very rebellious, but still very sweet.
MY INSPIRATIONS... AND HOW I BECAME WHO I AM TODAY....


Zachy is my inspiration. He loves me as I am, and that is only one thing that would matter. A love that is so unbreakable. He makes me smile just thinking about him.... The closer and closer I get to bigger fame, the more and more he loves me. That's what it's all about.

Before I knew Angie was my mom, I loved her, and wanted to emmulate her. She's the person I look up to now, even though she's my mom. I looked to her for popularity, but now, I look to her for motherly qualities. Love, Compassion, consideration.

Before I knew Brad was my 'Dad' I looked up to him, in the sense that he was cute, and I wanted to meet him. Now, I look to him for advice, love, care and compassion.

Rihanna is a real inspiration. She started young, and has the attitude, that you can do anything you set your mind to. No matter where you're from or who you are.

I just look up to them so much. Their personalities are so wonderful. Before I met my parents and knew they were Brad and Angie. I had always wanted to meet them

I love Brian's work, and I had always wanted to meet him. When I was able to meet him when we started working on The Last Battle, I was so ecstatic to meet him. He was as great a person as I thought he'd be...

I loved Charmed so much, so when I got to meet most of the cast of Charmed, I was so happy. We've become good friends, and talk about everything together.

I've watched Holly Marie Combs since I was a kid, and she was on Lifetime, TNT and The WB. She has been an inspiration and favorite, just because she's such a good actress.

I loved Wicked on broadway, and I loved even more meeting Idina Menzel, for guidance, when I went to Broadway to Play Amber Von Tussle. She was such great and good help, that it was the best thing that happened to me.

Justin Timberlake was my first Duet partner, when I was coming out with my first album. I'll never forget all he did for me, in just helping me start my first CD.

Chris Brown was also on my first CD, as another Duet. It was so great to meet them. He was another person and friend that I got close to.

Kenny Ortega, helped me find my love for dancing, as we were choreographing a part for 'The Last Battle.' He helped me gain the gratitude

LOVE INTERESTS...
These boys, were what shaped me into who I am. With each love, I became a different person each time. Better and stronger.



BOY FRIEND 1. STATUS <3: (HUSBAND) Zach and I met, when I was at the tender age of 17, while rehearsing for that year's Broadway production of Hairspray, when I was playing my first time show of Amber Von Tussle, and Zach as Link Larkin. We became close friends, but we had two problems. I wasn't 18, and he had a girlfriend. So until about my 18th year, we only remained friends. A bad thing then happened for Zach. on his 21st birthday, Vanessa, basically cheated on him, with one of his ex-best friends. That was bad for him, but good for everyone else, and good for me. After about six months, we started dating, and then after a year of dating, quietly, we took it to the next level. We had to date for about five months at a long distance relationship, for he was in London, and I was in LA, both filming different Movies. He was living with his friends Corbin Blue and Chuck Klapow, I was living with Ashley, Kayley and Alyssa. We then decided to move in once we were back together in the states, then around the world filming a movie made by one of my college friends, Paige McGuire and Ashley Tew. We went all over the place, London, Paris, Italy, Greece, Prague, New Zealand, and then Back to LA. We decided to get a loft in LA, and rent a place together in each place we were stationed to film the movie. Soon he proposed, and I said yes, for I knew he was the one!

MY BEST FRIENDS <3>You know what they say, your friends should be golden, and that's what I've got when it comes to my best friends. These are the girls to go to... They always have my back, as I do for them. It's a bond we share no matter what relationship we're in, whether it be a boyfriend or a husband.

Alyssa Milano and Amanda Bynes
Ashley Tisdale and Avril Lavigne

Britney Snow and Kaley Cuoco

No comments: