Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Fairytale part 3!

“Actually, we are really good friends, that is on set for our upcoming movie, In Memory of a Star.” I said. It was true, so I hoped she would forget about the dating question and want to know about the movie.
“Okay, tell us about it,” she said. I was right.
“Well, this is actually a touching story. A close acquaintance of mine had a set back a while ago, in 2007 she was graduating that year, when her twin sister was shot. Until that happened, the family didn’t really know how much the deceased twin had really influenced and been a role in others lives. The other twin, Hannah, is a really good friend of mine, and asked, that we could spread the news on school shootings and how to prevent it.”
“What is your character, and Zach’s?”
“I’m the Twin, Hannah, and my sister Aaralyn, played Megan the deceased twin. Corbin Bleu played Megan Adam’s boyfriend Eric Robinson and Zach played Jason Davis I think, Hannah’s boyfriend.” I said.
“Well, next we’ll be talking about favorite moments from her last movie, “The Last Battle,” then we’ll be talking with the boys of Heroes TV show.” She said.

“Okay, so we have out with us, some of the cast mates, and the creator of “The Last Battle,” Zach Efron, Morgan Jolie-Pitt, Holly Marie Combs, and Megan McGuire, along with some furry friends they were able to play today, and today we’re going to get dished the dirt on this movie that is said to be the best, since, since Lord of the Rings.” Oprah said.

OPRAH: Let’s get to business with the movie. I want to know Megan, how you two met, you and Morgan.
PAIGE: Well, we’re really good friends and we were also roommates for the time we were in College. We roomed in the dorm room together, then the summer, I came to California, and I got to meet Brad and Angie and the little siblings, and we went back to school after that summer.
OPRAH: Okay, so now, we all want to know about the movie, and what to see, this lucky audience is going to get to see a sneak preview before anyone else tonight with Zach, Morgan, Megan, and Holly. I want to know each and one of your favorite parts of the movie. Zac, let’s start with the boy. What was your favorite part?
ZAC: Well, I had a lot of favorite parts. There was a dancing scene where we had to learn this ten minute dance scene.
MORGAN: I swear it was longer then ten minutes.
ZAC: It probably was, but we had to learn this routine that was forever, and I guess they thought I liked to dance, so they put my character in that routine, along with Orlando Bloom, Brian Krause and Morgan. I loved it, it was fun, it was long but fun.
OPRAH: Holly, what about you?
HOLLY: Well, let’s see, I think my favorite part so far, it changes everyday, but my favorite part, was when Morgan’s character Charity is acting really immature, and annoying. She also won’t do something, so my character Amelia throws her a sword, and we just start duking it out in a sword fight. The choreography to that fight was so incredible.
OPRAH: What about you Morgan?
MORGAN: Well, that would have to be a hard question; I really loved working with Megan and Howard to make our score for the music. Megan gave me the last hard copy of her original work, and I read it, and I started fiddling around by myself on the piano and the viola of really pretty music that would be a good idea. So when everything came up about music, I begged and begged Paige if I could help. I was like, you can have all the say in it, but I really would like to be in charge as much as possible with the music, so she gave me a few days to come up with a little something, and then she listened to it, and said I could be helping or in charge of getting all the music together. I think that was my favorite part.
OPRAH: Who knew she was so multi-talented? Well, let’s go behind the scenes of her last day playing in the orchestra as a head, uh violin, or viola?
MORGAN: Both, actually, but I mostly played the piano and violin. We looked on to the TV, and got a sample of the music that would be on the movie, and then we went back to questions.
OPRAH: Now, this is a question for Megan, Holly and Morgan, you can interject if you want. But, the choice of men in your movie, why did you choose all of those characters?
PAIGE: Oh, well, at the time, I was looking around at who would be good, and then Morgan came along, and helped me, a lot. We decided on people that we thought would be really good on the part.
OPRAH: You have the cutest selection of guys, tell me about a few of the actors that act along side you Morgan and Holly.
MORGAN: Well, Zac is one of the many cute guys I got to work along side, but I also got to work along Orlando Bloom, who was Derek Carter, Scott Swalwell, who was Avery.
OPRAH: So, tell me about why you chose some Australian actors
PAIGE: Well, for one thing, the accent gets you every time, and for this character, Avery, he had to be mysterious, and seemed was mysterious. I thought someone with an accent, would be perfect to lay on the mystery.
OPRAH: What was it like, Morgan, as you were working so closely with Orlando, Zac, Brian, Scott and others?

COMING SOON...

No comments: